Monday, June 19, 2017

The Baptism of Rose

This week was the baptism of Rose! She is that crazy good investigator (now member) that I talked about last week. The family calls Elder Francis a dog because of his height.. and me Elder Elley because they can't say my name. Everything at the baptism ran very smoothly which was a nice change. Her brother Junior will probably get baptized in 2 weeks.

**Rose in all white, with her daughter, her mom and brothers

Other than that we had some fun this last week visiting with a member to make Badjias for a family night. We prepped and cooked all of it with their help and it was super good... We ended up making a bit of a mess, smelling smokey but in the end we made over 300 badjias. YUM. That was super awesome and I totally plan on making them when I get home for people to try.

With just 2 weeks left this transfer we are really pushing to get people going but with sometimes a 2+ hour journey to the chapel it can be really hard for people. There is a chance that we can start a ´Mozal group´ out there. That would mean tiny little branch like thing... Not sure if it will happen while I am here but it could help a lot.

Thanks for all the email and photos, I love each and everyone!


Elder Howell










No comments:

Post a Comment