Monday, April 2, 2018

Super busy week

So, it’s 21:30 and I’m at the airport. It’s been a long long day. I haven’t had time really to respond to emails, I will try tomorrow to respond and do a weekly email. This week was crazy, fast and awesome. Super pumped for my last 9 weeks. It will be an adventure.  I will no longer be the mission financial Secretary..... I will be the Marromeu Branch financial Secretary. Elder Da Rosa will be the second counselor here. It’s super poor here. Mud houses poor. AKA awesome. The Branch is struggling, hard. I’ll explain in my weekly email.

Tomorrow we drive back the 320km of ‘path’ (at least there are monkies and wolves) to Beira then we will fly to Nampula to drive to Luaha. We will literally go camping for a week because there is nothing there.

Back to a few days to Maputo to pack up everything then hop a plane back to Beira followed by the train to Marromeu to stay until the end!

Love “y’all”

Elder Howell

PS photos in google drive, Internet here is awful



















No comments:

Post a Comment