Monday, March 26, 2018

Alright,

This week was interesting to say the least.

Long story short, the couple that I was training has returned to Brazil to do a temple mission. I am now training Elder Stevens to be my replacement and helping to train Elder Thornton as the Executive Secretary for the mission.... We have about 4 weeks to do all the training that is normally 2 transfers (12 weeks).... This should go smoothly.

Other than the nice swapping around we have been bouncing around from my house, to a house in Polana to sleeping at the office, back to Polana to now returning back to my house (where the couple had been for a while). Lots of moving around, lots of other things to do.

Everyone asks me 'How are the people you're teaching? How is your area?"
----I don't have an area anymore, we are 100% at the office for this transfer, most likely. Once he gets comfortable he will have a proselytizing area like I did with Elder Skraba and Elder De Paula but during the training period its too busy.

Hopefully I will have a few roadtrips to really far off places during April to help keep me sane, and to take lots of photos!

Love all of you, thanks for your love, letters and support.

-Elder Howell


No comments:

Post a Comment