Monday, May 29, 2017

Transfer 7 Week 1

Well, I am now in my new area... Back in the Matola Zone. I am actually doing internet at the first computer I ever used in Mozambique back in September. Very strange. It is nice to be in a good functioning ward again though.

My companion is Elder Francis, from Provo Utah. He is 21 and super awesome. This transfer should be a party for sure (with lots and lots of work). We live with Elder Johnson and Elder Lima (From Washington and Brazil). It is a very fun house, crapy house but fun people anyway. We locked ourselves out last night and Elder Francis and I climbed to the roof then figured out how to get a rod through a window to pop the door open.... I guess we should figure out how to not let it be that easy for a burglar.

This week I only got 3 real days in my new area because I was on divisions (exchanges?) with Elder Johnson then Elder Lima to do interviews. They had 4 baptisms on Saturday. It was strange to see a real baptisimal font but super nice.

My new area is called Mozal A. We live in Matola about a 15 minute walk from the chapel. That is nice but our area is pretty dang far way. Sometimes it takes well over an hour to get there but we have some fun people that we are teaching.

Thats pretty much it for this week. Some fun photos on the drive. Hopefully next week I have some fun stories of investigators to share!

Elder Howell







No comments:

Post a Comment