Monday, May 22, 2017

Transfers!

This week has been a bit strange. Elder Combs was picked up Friday morning to be taken to the office, then today he flew away. That is super strange to see your companion who you have been with for 6 weeks straight suddenly leave to never come back.

We spent our week saying goodbye's to all of the members and investigators. That was a little bit bitter sweet (mainly due to the food being very bitter--smashed up pumpkin leaves on xima....rotten leaves over wet soggy Styrofoam).... But the people were very sweet to us! Thankfully we only had 2 meals with people, the first was rough because it was mainly soggy xima, but the second with Izidro and his family was great.

I will be switching areas today back to the Matola Zone (yes, were I started) but this time to Mozal. My companion will be Elder Francis. He is a few transfers younger than me on the mission and it should push me to speak a lot which is good.

Lots of photos on the Google Drive from my goodbyes and food!


Love you all,

Elder Howell























No comments:

Post a Comment