Monday, March 5, 2018

Child and Grandchild

Só, it’s finally happened—-The couple has finally arrived. As we waited for them to show up my companion explained since I had trained him I was his ‘father’ and he would train Sister Medeiros this making her my ‘granddaughter’. So, that was an interesting thought. After after just 4.5 weeks of training Elder De Paula he would start training someone else.

The Medeiros couple is from Brazil and they are awesome. We are having lots of fun with them cramming our way through all the trainings, paperwork and policies as well as moving them into their home (where I used to live). Anyway, it’s all been an adventure as we get through not only office stuff but showing them Mozambique, how to drive (always scary seeing new people drive but he did well, and just general locations to know).

The plan is “Train them ASAP then I might leave the office”..... So we are training at max speed... until tomorrow at 13:30 I will take 3 days off to drive a car halfway across Mozambique from Beira to Nampula... this should be a fun trip. It’ll be a good test of how well they picked things up this week, because it’s all on them for a few days!

Thanks for the love!


Elder Howell

Até já....







No comments:

Post a Comment