Monday, January 22, 2018

Boring but Fast Week

Okay, this week was really boring. Like really boring. Only two interesting things happened this week, so I will keep this short.

1. There was a temple caravan from Beira that we found out about a few hours before they arrived in Maputo... This means that we ran around between cities collecting extra mattresses... We stacked a solid 18 onto the trunk of the car and on top of the cab..... It was.... SUPER redneck. But we helped out the caravan have something soft-ish to sleep on. It was fun to see peoples reaction as we drove around with all of them.

2. Chuly (apparently that is his legal name, I am so confused about his name at this point, I give up) got baptized. Yes, it did happen. There wasn't messed up times or malaria to get in the way this time. It all went smoothly and he showed up for his confirmation, almost on time... Almost. But it was really good that it finally happened.

Thats it for the week... Still no photos (though I will get some mid week from the baptism and put them on the Google Drive). Hopefully I get my camera back from the repair person soon!

Until Next Week!


Elder Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment