Monday, August 29, 2016

MTC Week 5- 0 Changes

The weeks here at the MTC just start to blur together... My schedule virtually never changes, so when something does change it's exciting. The last 2-ish weeks I've had a really annoying cold. Finally my companion dragged me to the clinic in hopes they could give me something stronger than over the counter cold medicine to stop my cough. Here comes the fun part though, we got to walk out of the MTC, down the road, to the pharmacy. So, that was all exciting. It was like a 15 minute prison break. The medicine ended up making me feel worse so I spend 2.5 days in my building in bed coughing myself half to death. On a positive note I didn't have to go to classes, but I missed tons of vocab that I'm trying to make up. I'm better-ish now though.

I think I've mentioned this before but my zone is pretty great. On Sunday we had our normal Portuguese Sacrament meeting and as per usual our Branch President fell asleep on the stand. He also tends to fall a

sleep during Priesthood meetings which is always fun to watch. He is a great example of how tired we all are every day :)

Other than that I got my Mozambique shirt this week, which is epic. Also, we are being kicked out of our building (to 16M) on Wednesday. It is super annoying because we have to pack up everything, unpack into the new rooms then repack just over a week later. All's well that ends well though, and leaving the MTC will be a good ending.

One final positive note is that I get my escape plans, I mean flight plans, this week!!!! Sometime between Wednesday and Saturday I will get my papers.

Elder Howell

No comments:

Post a Comment